|Image courtesy of vectorolie / FreeDigitalPhotos.net|
- Create invitations that mimic a "wanted" poster. If you have the time and appropriate materials, consider including an image of your guest on their invitation for a real wanted poster effect.
- Suggest that guests come dressed in their best country outfit. For an extra activity, consider a costume contest and choose the guest that comes in their best cowboy or cowgirl outfit. Don't forget to include best country couple in your contest!
- Make a playlist of all your favorite country tunes. Make sure to include country songs that you can dance to - Hoedown Throwdown or square dancing anyone?
- Decorate your venue with wanted posters, bandanas, hay, cacti, and any rustic looking scenery for a true country western feel.
- Serve typical cowboy/country food such as sloppy Joes and chicken drumsticks. Don't forget BBQ baked beans, corn on the cob, and tortilla chips for side snacks!
Are you ready to transport yourself and your guests to the wild wild west? Let us help! At Zacharys, we have everything you need for the perfect theme party. We know that one of the most challenging parts of throwing a theme party is the decorating, which is why we'll help by providing creative ideas to capture the look and feel of your theme party. So are you ready to get started? Contact us at (516) 794-9770 today!